SLS3 Compression

Hi everyone:
Just thought I would post about my most recent purchase, the SLS3 compression socks. I have been having very tight calfs in training for the Hamilton Marathon in Nov. So I decided to try something to resolve the issue, next to of course regular massages and extra stretching.

I will give you an update in a few weeks as to how the calf recovery is going. As I stated earlier, I am currently in training for the Hamilton marathon in Nov. I am now training 4 days a week running a mixing some biking and weight training as well. I am also now looking at getting a new pair of training shoes as my old Mizuno Wave Riders are now worn out and actually hurting my feet. I am looking at the Mizuno Wave Precision 11 shoe, which I will be trying out tonight at Running Free in Newmarket.

blessings,
Jason

Comments

  1. Hi,
    My name is Sebastian. I am the owner of SLS3 and would like to thank you for your choosing our product. I really appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to contact me at sebastian@slstri.com if you have any questions regarding our products.
    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First run in a few weeks